- Current team(s)
- BRD A TEAM + proud member of Team Essex 😜
- Year joined derby
- 2009 ish
- Skating Since
- 2009 ish
- Athletic background
- Was rather good at ballet as a youth, always liked riding my bike, bit of yoga and dabbling (badly) at various things, nothing really meaningful until Roller Derby!
- League work
- I’m on the merch & creative teams; the coordinator of armbands (tricky business) I am also the bringer of extreme excitement, happiness and glitter.
- Derby highlight
- There have been so so many it’s really hard to pick; co-founding the super sparkly Dolly Rockit Rollers with Slamabama in 2010, and working tirelessly to gain full WFTDA accreditation and Co-Captaining Grandad shoes at the Louisey Rider Cup. A very special day, for a very special person. #66
- Random fact(s)
- I design shoes – probably not that random as I think most people know this. I also designed the original Antik Spyder skate boot. I eat everything with hot sauce, I also like cats, I’m learning to surf even though I’m a diabolical swimmer, and I think this is the most time I’ve spent in this country for 9 years, but that’s ok as its nice here 😊